Welcome to Energoflow AG!
We design and manufacture ultrasonic flow meters for liquids and gases and related accessories. We strive to provide state-of-the-art, cost effective turnkey technical solutions to our valued clients throughout the globe for fluid measurement and monitoring and in related fields across a wide range of industries and applications. Our products are reliable, accurate and capable of functioning satisfactorily in the harshest process and ambient conditions.
And we use the principle of the 3 E’s for achieving this : Experience, Expertise & Efficiency !
Our compact team of EXPERIENCED professionals with a vast global exposure is dedicated to provide the best product matching the client’s requirements based on our EXPERTISE and our business practices and management concepts are aimed to provide the highest degree of EFFICIENCY. We have a dedicated quality control system which covers not only the manufacturing process but after sales follow up and servicing. Our flow meters are being used world wide for custody transfer measurement of high value commodities like natural gas, petroleum and petroleum derivatives, chemicals etc.
We have designed and delivered complete fluid monitoring and measurement systems for large scale enterprises like water treatment and supply plants, oil pipelines, power plants. We also provide various services including hot-tapping, skid design and manufacture and engineering services for process automation and instrumentation.
All our products are made with a “green” attitude – our manufacturing processes are ecologically safe and we offer our clients serial solutions for use of secondary power sources like solar panels and wind turbines for operating our flow meters and other devices. It will be our pleasure to join hands with you for developing a better Global Environment !!
Chairman of the Board, Energoflow AG
ENERGOFLOW AG PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The major advantages of the Energoflow AG LF & GF series liquid & gas flow meters are:
- No obstruction to the flow and zero pressure loss
- No moving parts and no mechanical wear or tear
- Easy installation and simplicity of use
- Easy integration into all kinds of process management systems
- High accuracy, large turn-down ratio, reliable measurement and fast reaction to changes in process conditions
- Design, Fabrication and testing of instrumentation skids
- Turn-key installation of flow metering and flow monitoring systems for various applications
- Design, installation and commissioning of flow metering units for liquids and gases in-site on existing pressurized pipelines with diameters as large as 6000 m